Papillon Necklaces Type A
All our products are uniquely handmade with love ✿
Made to order, good stuff take time.
Follow these instructions to find your perfect size (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ
1. Grab a tape measure, string, or strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the finger you’ll wear your ring on—if you’re creating a ring stack, consider where on your finger the ring will sit—and mark where it joins with a pen.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and measure the length up to the mark using a ruler.
|US Ring Size||Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)|
1. Grab a tape measure, length of string or strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the wrist you’ll wear your bracelet on. Mark the place where it joins. Creating a stack? Measure where on your arm you’ll wear each bracelet.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark.
1. Measure and cut a piece of string to the same length as the necklace you’re eyeing.
2. Place it around your neck to see where it falls—the key to layering is striking the right balance. Consider the size and shape of the pendant.
3. Repeat the process to see how necklaces of different lengths may look together.