Jewellery Care °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
- Take your jewellery off if you're involved in any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it. If in any doubt, take it off and keep it safe.
- Take it off when you go to bed.
- Remove jewellery while cooking and cleaning.
- Keep it well away from chemicals, especially chlorine.
- Bathe and apply any lotions or perfumes before you put your jewellery on.
- Store it separately, ideally in a soft-lined box or case.
- When storing jewellery, please keep it away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.